C E R T I F I E D
Your stucco home has been sitting on the market for six months; You've had several interested prospects, and even had a signed contract which fell through after a well-intentioned home inspector offered unfounded advice against purchasing a stucco home. So what do you do?
Our Certified MoistureCheck program can help.
1. Have a MoistureCheck Protocol stucco inspection conducted
2. If intersted in having your stucco home certified, contact MoistureCheck and if necessary, have any maintenance and repairs, accomplished by a reputable stucco contractor. MoistureCheck may be able to refer a reputable contractor in your area. If the home has no moisture intrusion or potential for moisture intrusion or termite infestation, a certificate or certification will be issued, FREE of charge.
3. Have your contractor photo-document any repairs made. MoistureCheck may be able handle this for you upon request
4. Once repairs are made, have MoistureCheck reinspect the property to ensure repairs were made according to professional standards
5. Upon a successful reinspection, MoistureCheck will certify the home
6. A certificate of certification is issued to be displayed with other marketing materials
Email us: Inspectorman2003@aol.com
Call us: 706-248-3596 or 229-269-0946
MoistureCheck Stucco & Mold Inspections
Attn: David J Smith
4255 Old Danielsville Rd.
Athens, Georgia 30601
One of Georgia's First & Most Eperienced Stucco & EIFS Inspectors